Search found 203 matches
If we were to use the laws of physics, we would probably eschew a jump table. Instead, we would give the sprite an initial vertical velocity (henceforth known as u ). At any instant in time during the jump, the velocity of the sprite can be calculated as v = u + at where v is the velocity at time t...
Mate, that was extremely satisfying to watch! Makes me want to play it again, great game.
2) when hyperspace jumping press the pause key (caps shift) and then the F key and you will come out of hyperspace into witch space. not worked out how to get out of witch space so take that one under advisory :lol: When entering witchspace you're stuck halfway between the system you hyperspaced fr...
- Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:07 pm
- Forum: Games/Software
- Topic: 3D Construction Kit games...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 427
You may be interested in the 3D Construction Kit website which covers the initial 8-bit version of the software and the later 16-bit release. http://www.3dconstructionkit.co.uk/ Lots of interest there. Especially Mandy's fanzines which were the official user group publications. Thanks for the link!
- Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:29 am
- Forum: Brand new software!
- Topic: ZX Larry (Leisure Suit Larry remake)
- Replies: 25
- Views: 1711
One advantage of having a char-based cursor is that it's much quicker to fully 'explore' the screen, never liked point and click games where you had to 'hunt' pixels to make progress. I tried R-Tape's speed mod and it feels spot on to me. Also it would be nice being able to cancel using the joystick...