Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself. Pimp your website, competition, event or other activity here, as long as it's Spectrum related.
R-Tape
Site Admin

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by R-Tape »

MarkRJones1970 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:11 pm
I'm Mark R. Jones, I had a hand in a couple of games back in the day and more recently too. I've been lurking for a while but miss talking about Spectrum games so am loking forward to joining in more.
Who the hell is this old codger, and what has he done with the 41 year old youngling with a similar name?
1 x

Juan F. Ramirez
Rick Dangerous

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

Welcome Mark!
0 x

BladePT
Berk

Post by BladePT »

Hi Everyone!

I am a Spectrum fan since 1982 and just found Spectrum Computing, let's have some nostalgic fun;)
5 x

PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

Welcome @BladePT!
1 x

dragontorc
Berk

Post by dragontorc »

Greetings from the South ! An enthusiastic ZX Spectrum user/player here since the 80s. Really loving the homebrews and all the current culture of retroconsoles. Would love to understand Russian so I can play properly to some Pentagon gems wich right now seems distant. Hope to contribute and enjoy the forum. Thanks for the welcoming ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
3 x

jdanddiet
Berk

Post by jdanddiet »

MarkRJones1970 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:11 pm
I'm Mark R. Jones, I had a hand in a couple of games back in the day and more recently too. I've been lurking for a while but miss talking about Spectrum games so am loking forward to joining in more.
Hello Mark! And welcome all other newbies
1 x

DoDesKaDen
Berk

Post by DoDesKaDen »

Greetings from Spain! i've been lurking around some time but now i've decided to register. I've been a long time Spectrum user,we had a 16k for the family (soon expanded to 48k), still have around one 48k, a +48k and a toastrack +128k in working order (with his divmmc future!). Hope to contribute a little more now. ;)
7 x

Juan F. Ramirez
Rick Dangerous

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

¡Bienvenido al mejor foro sobre el Spectrum, @DoDesKaDen ! :)
2 x

Nateo87
Berk

Post by Nateo87 »

Greetings from New York state! (Buffalo, to be exact, about a 7 hour drive from NYC) I just successfully put together a Harlequin 128k kit, and I've been having a blast playing all sorts of games by using the Play ZX app and finding all sorts of great new games. Still playing everything on the keys though, as I can't bear to cut a hole in the awesome case I got from ZX Renew to put a joystick port in it.
5 x

Ast A. Moore
Dynamite Dan

Post by Ast A. Moore »

Hi @Nateo87,
Welcome to SC!
1 x
Every man should plant a tree, build a house, and write a ZX Spectrum game.

Author of A Yankee in Iraq, a 50 fps shoot-’em-up—the first game to utilize the floating bus on the +2A/+3,
and zasm Z80 Assembler syntax highlighter.