Christmas 2018 Charity Prize Draw

Introduce yourself. Pimp your website, competition, event or other activity here, as long as it's Spectrum related.
PeterJ
Site Admin

Re: Christmas 2018 Charity Prize Draw

Post by PeterJ »

Just to update, we had just one other person who wanted to buy tickets (but we didn't take the money), so the raffle is closed. Thanks to those who donated the prizes. I will offer personally (as the money has already been donated to the RNLI) to refund to the one person who has paid £5 or they can have the prize pack from[mention]R-Tape[/mention]. I will find a way of auctioning R-Type, probably via eBay (Bob is happy with this). I will donate the funds to the two charities above.

If anyone has any better ideas as to how we can raise money for worthwhile causes I'm happy to listen. A PM is probably best though please.
Ivanzx
Manic Miner

Post by Ivanzx »

oh crap, I wanted to donate for the draw but I am late, like almost always :oops:

Would you consider doing the draw but advertising it in other places, like Twitter, to get more possible participants?
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

Ivanzx wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:05 pm oh crap, I wanted to donate for the draw but I am late, like almost always :oops:

Would you consider doing the draw but advertising it in other places, like Twitter, to get more possible participants?
Hi, I did try the Facebook groups, but not Twitter. Happy to discuss any options. Send me a PM.