Woot! 2019 Submissions wanted

Introduce yourself. Pimp your website, competition, event or other activity here, as long as it's Spectrum related.
Alessandro
Manic Miner

Re: Woot! 2019 Submissions wanted

Post by Alessandro » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:12 pm

Do you mean a feature similar to the one you did for AGD games last year? That would allow me to insert screenshots as well as text.
0 x

R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:39 am

If anyone has any good speccy trivia questions could they PM them to me. I'm thinking interesting questions that could cover anything from magazines to games to BASIC - just nothing too obscure or technical.

(Not guess the game from the graphic - that's covered)
1 x

Spud
Microbot

Post by Spud » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:33 pm

By the way Mr-Tape, my submission may not be completely finished yet. I omitted an alternate tile set that I'd like to include to add some variety. Also, dya fancy drawing some Christmas themed tiles? Go on, you know you want to ;) (you probably don't).
0 x

R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:09 am

I'm just putting out another call for good Sinclair trivia questions. Thanks for the ones so far.

I'd like it to be pretty quickfire - so the player shouldn't have to check the web for every question. Good questions are "rrgggh I know this one" types or ones that can be worked out with what most will already know.

If you have a good idea for one that needs a graphic or sound let me know too. I might be able to include it.

(PM please, keep them secret)
0 x