RoseTintedSpectrum | November Roundup

Introduce yourself. Pimp your website, competition, event or other activity here, as long as it's Spectrum related.
RoseTintedSpectrum
Dizzy

RoseTintedSpectrum | November Roundup

Post by RoseTintedSpectrum »

Hello folks,

I thought it was about time for the November round-up of RTS videos, so here we go:

Pre-November

Monster Munch Episode 2 - I drop my 7 year old daughter into 3 Spectrum games and sees what she thinks. This episode includes Cauldron, Addams Family and Rocky Horror Show.

The Malignant Gore Review

November Onwards

Finders Keepers Review
Captain Planet Review
Magicland Dizzy Review
Oh Mummy Review

Of Puzzles, Prizes and Pi-Men: The Story of Automata UK - Something a bit different to the usual output, a feature focused on the weird life of the UK's first videogame company. This seems to have gone over really well, and feedback has been good, so I'll be looking to cover other developers/companies in future. If you have any suggestions for something you'd be interested to see, let me know!

Non-Spectrum Stuff

Phantasmagoria Longplay {MS-DOS/WINDOWS}
The Fabulous Wanda and the Secret of Life, The Universe and Everything Review {C64}
Montezuma's Revenge {C64}

Lastly, just want to give a huge thanks out to those of you who have been watching in the past, those who may end up watching in the future, and those who don't care either way! The community has been super welcoming from the off, and I'm absolutely overwhelmed by the wee amount of success I've had so far.

Much love,
RTS