Paging Adban de Corcy

Introduce yourself. Pimp your website, competition, event or other activity here, as long as it's Spectrum related.
jetsetdanny
Dizzy

Paging Adban de Corcy

Post by jetsetdanny »

Hello,

I am trying to contact Adban de Corcy (Fabián Álvarez), the author of beautiful Jet Set Willy games Willy's Afterlife, A Bulgarian Requiem and Madam Blavskja's Carnival Macabre. I don't think the e-mail addresses he used back in 2002 work any more.

Fabián, if you read this message, please get in touch with me, via a PM on this forum or by e-mail - my address is here ("jetsetdanny" at "the name of a well-known webmail provider"). I have an important message for you regarding one of your games.

If anyone knows how I can contact Adban de Corcy (like his current e-mail), please let me know.

Thank you.

Daniel

jswcentral.org
jetsetdanny
Dizzy

Re: Paging Adban de Corcy

Post by jetsetdanny »

I managed to contact Fabián (via a Spanish website unrelated to the ZX Spectrum - apart from creating JSW games he is also a writer) before the release of "Madam Blavskja's Carnival Macabre 48K", a (slightly enhanced) port of his 128K game to 48K.

Should anyone wish to contact him, his two current e-mail addresses can be found in Section XIV of the Readme included in the ZIP file with said game, which can be downloaded freely e.g. from here.