The Spectrum Show - Episode 95

Introduce yourself. Pimp your website, competition, event or other activity here, as long as it's Spectrum related.
PeterJ
Site Admin

The Spectrum Show - Episode 95

Post by PeterJ »

Another episode of the excellent Spectrum Show from [mention]PaulJ[/mention] has been released.

In this episode Paul looks at the world and game of Pimania. He reviews Daley Thompson's Decathlon, Delta Charge, Perils Of Willy and Androids.
There is also a chat with Geoff where they look at Sinclair's educational software.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUoaMU-NZuo
ianace
Manic Miner

Re: The Spectrum Show - Episode 95

Post by ianace »

Yes, the education section was interesting, I way watched it and found some of that software that was highlighted in the show and used it this morning during my home and schooling’s class!
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

ianace wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:19 am Yes, the education section was interesting, I way watched it and found some of that software that was highlighted in the show and used it this morning during my home and schooling’s class!
Excellent! I love the thought of the Spectrum being still used for something other than gaming.
ianace
Manic Miner

Post by ianace »

I have been using it over the last 3 months with a variety of different educational software packages, that I got out of the loft .