New titles at Spectrum 2.0

Introduce yourself. Pimp your website, competition, event or other activity here, as long as it's Spectrum related.
Ast A. Moore
Rick Dangerous

Re: New titles at Spectrum 2.0

Post by Ast A. Moore »

Ditto here. Must be the gremlins.
Every man should plant a tree, build a house, and write a ZX Spectrum game.

Author of A Yankee in Iraq, a 50 fps shoot-’em-up—the first game to utilize the floating bus on the +2A/+3,
and zasm Z80 Assembler syntax highlighter.
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Ast A. Moore wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:47 pm Must be the gremlins.
I've tried but I can’t think of a pun that isn’t sh*t.
Ast A. Moore
Rick Dangerous

Post by Ast A. Moore »

R-Tape wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 3:00 pm
Ast A. Moore wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:47 pm Must be the gremlins.
I've tried but I can’t think of a pun that isn’t sh*t.
Not even anything related to Gremlin Graphics? Hmm.
Every man should plant a tree, build a house, and write a ZX Spectrum game.

Author of A Yankee in Iraq, a 50 fps shoot-’em-up—the first game to utilize the floating bus on the +2A/+3,
and zasm Z80 Assembler syntax highlighter.
Ralf
Rick Dangerous

Post by Ralf »

I checked it now and had a mixed results. Sometimes everything worked fine and sometimes clicking exactly the same link gave me the error message you mention.

Some performance or database connection issues maybe ???
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Einar Saukas wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 4:48 pm The excellent Spectrum reviews site Spectrum 2.0, created by Philip Kendall, now recognizes all titles from Spectrum Computing, ZX Info, ZX-Art, and WoS... including all games released recently!
[mention]pak21[/mention] Spectrum 2.0 is a couple of updates behind, the last available ID is 34302 (we're now on 34368).
Simmo
Drutt

Post by Simmo »

My apologies for bumping this, but I feel this was the best way for me to get this across and get some kind of solution for it.

I have a mate who advised me to use Spectrum 2.0 and I registered a few days ago but never got an activation email. It's a pity. Just wondering if it's me because I registered on my phone using his wi-fi or it's a fault with the service.
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Simmo wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:31 pm My apologies for bumping this, but I feel this was the best way for me to get this across and get some kind of solution for it.

I have a mate who advised me to use Spectrum 2.0 and I registered a few days ago but never got an activation email. It's a pity. Just wondering if it's me because I registered on my phone using his wi-fi or it's a fault with the service.
Sounds obvious, but have you checked your spam folder for the activation email?

[mention]pak21[/mention] is the man (Spectrum 2.0 has a couple of ZXDB updates to catch up on btw).
Simmo
Drutt

Post by Simmo »

R-Tape wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:52 pm
Simmo wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:31 pm My apologies for bumping this, but I feel this was the best way for me to get this across and get some kind of solution for it.

Sounds obvious, but have you checked your spam folder for the activation email?

@pak21 is the man (Spectrum 2.0 has a couple of ZXDB updates to catch up on btw).
Yes I have and nothing is there.
Simmo
Drutt

Post by Simmo »

I don't mean to bump this up again but I still have not received a conformation email about my registration. Is there a way to personally contact Phillip about this? It confuses me that someone new has posted reviews today so that they got an email and i didn't. :?
Stefan
Manic Miner

Post by Stefan »