ZX Dev Conversions

Pimp your website, competition, event or other activity here, as long as it's Spectrum related.
Ivanzx
Site Admin

ZX Dev Conversions

Post by Ivanzx » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:03 pm

As most of you already probably know, we are running the ZX Dev Conversions compo, which is a compo where any game which is a conversion from another game, movie, TV Series, cartoon, books, or mangas can be submitted :)

So far we have 15 entries and the level is being absolutely brilliant. Games can be submitted until 20th January and before being announced anywhere they have to be presented in the ZX Dev Conversions forums ;)

And if you want to become a judge and decide the winners, with only supporting the compo with a prize (can be any amount you desire, no limits) you will be one of them.

Right now we are close to 750€ prizes for the contestants!

Here is the link to the Compo forums:

http://zx-dev-conversions.proboards.com/
2 x

Ralf
Microbot

Re: ZX Dev Conversions

Post by Ralf » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:33 am

This compo is already a big success!

I'm going to join it soon with some desperate jump on the train at the last moment:)
0 x

Ivanzx
Site Admin

Post by Ivanzx » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:46 am

Ralf wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:33 am
This compo is already a big success!

I'm going to join it soon with some desperate jump on the train at the last moment:)
And I am expecting more projects in the next weeks! :o

I think, besides what some people said in WoS, the prize helps attracting and motivating people ;)

And of course, personally I am looking forward to seeing what you are preparing, and I love platform games ;)
0 x

R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:59 am

It's doing better every year, very encouraging.
Ivanzx wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:03 pm
That's a prize and a half.

What's the crack with your sponsor? From what I can tell it's a scrap yard that has a side interest in flash games (and ZX Game development).
0 x

Ivanzx
Site Admin

Post by Ivanzx » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:03 pm

R-Tape wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:59 am
It's doing better every year, very encouraging.
Ivanzx wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:03 pm
That's a prize and a half.

What's the crack with your sponsor? From what I can tell it's a scrap yard that has a side interest in flash games (and ZX Game development).
The owner of the scrap yard, Juanfra, is a member of the team of the page and podcast El Mundo Del Spectrum (The world of spectrum), he is a phenomenal Spectrum collector (he has an impressive collection, even a C5) and a really amazing person too :)
0 x

Ivanzx
Site Admin

Post by Ivanzx » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:12 pm

We are now introducing the people who will be the jury and therefore will be deciding the winners!

http://zx-dev-conversions.proboards.com ... los-jueces

If anybody wants to join the jury, remember that the only thing that needs to be done is backing the prize with the amount you feel like and automatically you will be a judge ;)
0 x