The best Speccy game by Orwin Software: discussion

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

The best Speccy game by Orwin Software: discussion

Post by PeteProdge »

I have derived this software label name from picking up the first edition of ZX Computing, a Spectrum magazine I've never really considered as it died months before I became a Speccy owner. That first edition came out in June 1982, just as the Speccy itself was picking up traction but the Sinclair scene was very much dominated by the ZX80 and ZX81. It's tricky to find the Speccy software labels in this magazine, as it's so heavily leaning to the ZX81 (and understandably so).

Anyway, I make it just two tangible ZX Spectrum games from this (otherwise very ZX81-fixated) label, run by 'M Orwin':

3D Tic-Tac-Toe
Ghost Gobbler

The first game is self-explanatory from the title, and the second, well, you can guess from that title that it's a Pac Man clone. Both are in BASIC.

Let me know if I've made any mistakes before I run the poll properly from next Sunday.
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!