The best classic Speccy game beginning with S: discussion

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
hitm4n
Manic Miner

Re: The best classic Speccy game beginning with S: discussion

Post by hitm4n »

PeteProdge wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:42 pm It takes bloody ages to do all the img and url tags too, I can tell ya.
Haha, lets see if we can get this list up to 100 games people !!!!

By far the toughest letter yet, so many greats here.
I don't have anything cool to put here, so i'll just be off now to see a priest with yeast stuck between his teeth and his friend called Keith who's a hairpiece thief...
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Re: The best classic Speccy game beginning with S: discussion

Post by PeteProdge »

Juan F. Ramirez wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:08 am
PeteProdge wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:42 pm It takes bloody ages to do all the img and url tags too, I can tell ya.
The list will be so long that I think this time we might make an exception and avoid all the pics, just the poll list of games
Naah, it's got to go up. It gives people a good visual reminder of the games. You don't get that with pure text. I'm sometimes embarrassed when I put up a shortlist in these discussion threads and then someone immediately posts the name of an absolutely fantastic game I forgot to mention. Getting all the screenshots up is great, and helps us make up our minds when we're picking between the final two in our heads (or three).
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!