Games news from a parallel universe

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
R-Tape
Site Admin

Re: Games news from a parallel universe

Post by R-Tape »

Joefish wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:22 pm Strictly Come Dancing - The Computer Game (Domark)
Quite like the sound of that one actually.

Did I say that or just think it?
MatGubbins
Dynamite Dan

Post by MatGubbins »

R-Tape wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:21 pm
Joefish wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:22 pm Strictly Come Dancing - The Computer Game (Domark)
Quite like the sound of that one actually.

Did I say that or just think it?
You done it, said it, typed it, posted it and questioned yourself afterwards. Guilty.
Pity the only noise will be a continuous clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap once the game has loaded.
Joefish
Rick Dangerous

Post by Joefish »

I'm not that keen on your alternative universe though...
Also we'll be talking to the makers of Super Trolley II - Toy Shop Scramble in our local Beatties superstore, and win an arty-farty weekend in Malta with the Rolf's Junior Art School programme!
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

I like the idea of Brexit Monty.
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

R-Tape wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:00 pm Bizarre! I also had some guy calling himself Pete Prodge appear from a wormhole during my morning porridge today, all he said was "Here's an issue of YS from 3 months in the future, sorry, it's a cricket special". Then he deliquesced away.

I picked a couple of mockups...

This is all my fault...