SEX!

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
5MinuteRetro
Manic Miner

SEX!

Post by 5MinuteRetro »

Now I've got your attention etc...

...I was thinking earlier how as a stripling I was excited by playing Soho Sex Quest. I mean, I'm sure the game was rubbish, but I can remember being titillated by its promsie. See also Sam Fox Strip Poker, but at least that had a photo of actual 8008135.

So, really, the point of this post is... what was (is?) the *sexiest* Spectrum game?

(As an aside I couldn't find either Soho Sex Quest or Sam Fox via a search on this site. I had to Google and then link back in. Why's that, does anyone know?)
Last edited by 5MinuteRetro on Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Retro stuff, real quick
YouTube: http://bit.ly/5MinuteRetro
Twitter: https://twitter.com/5MinuteRetro
Ast A. Moore
Rick Dangerous

Re: SEX!

Post by Ast A. Moore »

Sam Fox pretty much tops the list for me. I’ve always loved that game. I think it’s the only 8-bit poker I actually enjoyed playing (and not just because of the 8008135).

I used to have a “compilation” of dirty Speccy games, and Sam Fox Strip Poker was by far the best.
Every man should plant a tree, build a house, and write a ZX Spectrum game.

Author of A Yankee in Iraq, a 50 fps shoot-’em-up—the first game to utilize the floating bus on the +2A/+3,
and zasm Z80 Assembler syntax highlighter.
5MinuteRetro
Manic Miner

Post by 5MinuteRetro »

Ast A. Moore wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:03 am Sam Fox pretty much tops the list for me. I’ve always loved that game. I think it’s the only 8-bit poker I actually enjoyed playing (and not just because of the 8008135).

I used to have a “compilation” of dirty Speccy games, and Sam Fox Strip Poker was by far the best.
Sure. But it was so... monochrome. They could've been creative with the attribute positioning of the nipples and use of INK 2 or 3. :)
Retro stuff, real quick
YouTube: http://bit.ly/5MinuteRetro
Twitter: https://twitter.com/5MinuteRetro
Ast A. Moore
Rick Dangerous

Post by Ast A. Moore »

5MinuteRetro wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:07 am Sure. But it was so... monochrome. They could've been creative with the attribute positioning of the nipples and use of INK 2 or 3. :)
Back in the day, on a small TV, I didn’t matter much. :lol:

Author of A Yankee in Iraq, a 50 fps shoot-’em-up—the first game to utilize the floating bus on the +2A/+3,
Guesser
Manic Miner

Post by Guesser »

SEIBOOB?
Ast A. Moore
Rick Dangerous

Post by Ast A. Moore »

Guesser wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:58 amSEIBOOB?
Not everything is meant to be entered into a calculator. ;)

stupidget
Dynamite Dan

Post by stupidget »

I must admit it took me a while to realise what 8008315 meant. Phwooooar, as Sid James would say 😋
Juan F. Ramirez
Bugaboo

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

Sam Fox definitely would win. No need to give reasons :mrgreen:

And don't forget (speaking of inlays only) Game Over...
PROSM
Manic Miner

Post by PROSM »

5MinuteRetro wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:47 am (As an aside I couldn't find either Soho Sex Quest or Sam Fox via a search on this site. I had to Google and then link back in. Why's that, does anyone know?)
SC hides adult titles from its search results, much like how WOS does by default. Unlike WOS, however, there's no way to enable adult listings. If you need to search ZXDB for such software, use ZX-Info - that site performs no filtering.
All software to-date
Working on something, as always.
Ast A. Moore
Rick Dangerous

Post by Ast A. Moore »

Oh, I just launched Sam Fox, and after a few minutes of playing hard to get, she finally showed me her . . . I mean, she went bust. And I liked her bust. A lot. :D

PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

PROSM wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:39 am
5MinuteRetro wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:47 am (As an aside I couldn't find either Soho Sex Quest or Sam Fox via a search on this site. I had to Google and then link back in. Why's that, does anyone know?)
SC hides adult titles from its search results, much like how WOS does by default. Unlike WOS, however, there's no way to enable adult listings. If you need to search ZXDB for such software, use ZX-Info - that site performs no filtering.
We do this because I decided to make this site family friendly. We have children as well as adults who access the site. You may recall we had a group of school children last year who developed games in AGD, and this is the sort of activity I want to encourage. If you know the infoseek ID then All titles are accessible, they are just hidden from search.
Juan F. Ramirez
Bugaboo

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

I still remember the day I finished Sam Fox (without pokes!!!).

:mrgreen:
Hank Scorpio
Manic Miner

Post by Hank Scorpio »

Juan F. Ramirez wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:21 am And don't forget (speaking of inlays only) Game Over...
There was also the Vixen and Barbarian 1 and 2 ads.