The best Speccy game by Blue Ribbon: vote re-run

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...

Poll ended at Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:48 am

Hi Q Quiz
40%
Syntax
60%

Total votes: 5

PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

We didn't get an overall winner out of the four original ZX Spectrum games by Blue Ribbon, but we did eliminate two of them and ended up with two jointly tied (literally, 1 vote each).

Therefore, I'm giving this another 7 days for you lot to determine a winner. Obviously, with the options being less than 3, there's no proportional voting here.

Should be a doddle to try these two out...

Hi Q Quiz
ImageImage

Syntax
ImageImage
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Re: The best Speccy game by Blue Ribbon: vote re-run

Post by PeteProdge »

And there you go, Syntax wins with 3 votes, making it ahead of the 2 votes for Hi Q Quiz. Yes, I acknowledge this one of the most "meh" polls I've run, but hey, when you're trying to cover the ZX Spectrum's games history, it's not all Rainbow Islands and Rex.
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!