TauCeti

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
Hedge1970
Manic Miner

TauCeti

Post by Hedge1970 »

Anyone play or played this game? I just don’t seem to be able to get a foothold. I find myself just off wandering unable to use the maps to find buildings. Is it important to find every building with stuff in or are there so many that you will easily collect all the Rods?
Ast A. Moore
Rick Dangerous

Re: TauCeti

Post by Ast A. Moore »

It’s pretty great, but I remember liking Academy even better. Can’t remember off the top of my head what the best strategy is, sorry.
Every man should plant a tree, build a house, and write a ZX Spectrum game.

Author of A Yankee in Iraq, a 50 fps shoot-’em-up—the first game to utilize the floating bus on the +2A/+3,
and zasm Z80 Assembler syntax highlighter.
hitm4n
Manic Miner

Post by hitm4n »

I remember being overjoyed to find a building, and then not knowing what to do with it when i got there. Then i'd die and not play it again for months. I wonder if i had the instructions this may have gone a little better.... :)
I don't have anything cool to put here, so i'll just be off now to see a priest with yeast stuck between his teeth and his friend called Keith who's a hairpiece thief...
Hedge1970
Manic Miner

Post by Hedge1970 »

hitm4n wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:45 pm I remember being overjoyed to find a building, and then not knowing what to do with it when i got there. Then i'd die and not play it again for months. I wonder if i had the instructions this may have gone a little better.... :)
Hey that’s my strategy too :)