The best modern Speccy game beginning with P: discussion

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

The best modern Speccy game beginning with P: discussion

Post by PeteProdge »

Right, as I always say, I know almost nothing about the homebrew scene, so this is where you have seven days to nominate titles of modern ZX Spectrum games (this time beginning with P), and then I run a week-long poll here starting from next week.

Away you go!
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
Nick
Manic Miner

Re: The best modern Speccy game beginning with P: discussion

Post by Nick »

Well, The Perils Of Willy has come out just in time.
Juan F. Ramirez
Bugaboo

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

Phantomasa
Phantomas Tales #1: Marsport
Morkin
Bugaboo

Post by Morkin »

Juan F. Ramirez wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:55 pm Phantomasa
Pete may need the "C64-brown censorship paint" for the loading screen on that one... :lol: :lol:
My Speccy site: thirdharmoniser.com
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

Morkin wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:06 am
Juan F. Ramirez wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:55 pm Phantomasa
Pete may need the "C64-brown censorship paint" for the loading screen on that one... :lol: :lol:
Not just the loading screen, the in-game one too!
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
Morkin
Bugaboo

Post by Morkin »

PeteProdge wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:28 pm
Morkin wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:06 am Pete may need the "C64-brown censorship paint" for the loading screen on that one... :lol: :lol:
Not just the loading screen, the in-game one too!
I can't see anything dodgy on the in-game screen? Am I looking at the right game?

Unless it's like Way of the Exploding Fist with the naked lady hiding in the bushes... ;)
My Speccy site: thirdharmoniser.com
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

Morkin wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:37 pm
PeteProdge wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:28 pm Not just the loading screen, the in-game one too!
I can't see anything dodgy on the in-game screen? Am I looking at the right game?

Unless it's like Way of the Exploding Fist with the naked lady hiding in the bushes... ;)
Sorry! When you type Phantomas into the search, the top result is Fundamentally Loathsome (also by The Mojon Twins). I glanced at the screens and assumed that was Phantomas!