Poll: Android One vs Android Two

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...

Android One or Android Two?

Android One
25%
Android Two
75%

Total votes: 8

Juan F. Ramirez
Bugaboo

Poll: Android One vs Android Two

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

ImageImage

Two great games by the great Costa Panayi. What's your fave game?

Android One is my choice as even though part 2 is technically very good, I find it too hard to play. Part one has the enough difficulty level.
Sokurah
Manic Miner

Re: Poll: Android One vs Android Two

Post by Sokurah »

Android 2 for me - I love it.
I've played through it several times ... and if you think it'd hard then just wait until you come to "the plains" - then it's hard :mrgreen:

It's the first game I tried to remake. The first game I actually finished coding was a remake of Sir Lancelot - and that was in 2004, so my attempt a remaking Android 2 was before that. Probably around 2002-3. It looked like this and it was almost complete with basically only the millipods left to code, but for some reason I lost interest. I have a vague recollection that my code was pretty spaghetti-like, so that might be why ;)

This was in Blitz3D, but even before that I had attempted to code it in x86 for DOS - and I got the maze scrolling but that's as far as it progressed before I was seduced by Blitz3D :lol:
Website: Tardis Remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games.
My games for the Spectrum: Dingo, The Speccies, The Speccies 2, Vallation & Sqij.
Twitter: Sokurah