Rich Stevenson´s uMIA

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
Ivanzx
Manic Miner

Rich Stevenson´s uMIA

Post by Ivanzx »

I just talked to Rich Stevenson, author of several games, many of them by Alligata or Alternative, and he said he found some development disks with some MIA that he will free soon for the comunity :)

There is a link about it, it is a Facebook link, though, if anyone is interested:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Sinclar ... highlights
Ralf
Rick Dangerous

Re: Rich Stevenson´s uMIA

Post by Ralf »

Ivan, the link works only for people who are at Facebook and are member of some group. Would you like to tell us more? ;)
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Ralf wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:46 pm Ivan, the link works only for people who are at Facebook and are member of some group. Would you like to tell us more? ;)
Aye I wouldn't mind seeing a screenshot and a bit of info. Don't make me join facebook yet, I'm not ready!
Ivanzx
Manic Miner

Post by Ivanzx »

Actually there is not a lot of info, besides what he told me, that he found some disks and he will make them public soon :)

The only picture is a photo of his disks, but I can not, or I do not know, upload pictures in the forum :(