The best classic Speccy game beginning with P: discussion

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Re: The best classic Speccy game beginning with P: discussion

Post by PeteProdge »

Vampyre wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:50 am 3D Pool (Firebird)
That'll come under '#' (numeric characters), which will be the 'letter' after Z.
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
hitm4n
Manic Miner

Post by hitm4n »

Pssst is probably the earliest great classic here, but my vote will deffo go to Pyjamarama.
The next letter is gonna be my favourite, it includes my all time fave speccy game :)
I don't have anything cool to put here, so i'll just be off now to see a priest with yeast stuck between his teeth and his friend called Keith who's a hairpiece thief...
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

I'm going to get the vote started a day later - tomorrow from 10am. Another 'thing' has just come up (and I'll explain these soon).
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

Juan F. Ramirez wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:21 am And I have a question: Phantomas has a sequel, Phantomas 2 (excellent game, my fave Dinamic game) but released as 'Vampyre' in the UK.

Should we include it here or in the V thread? I think we should take into account the original release.
Good point. I think it should be included here. Original being priority, so we're counting this as Phantomas 2. CodeMasters put it out here as Vampire, so we'll ignore that when it comes to V...