The Games of Jon Ritman

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
Sokurah
Manic Miner

Re: The Games of Jon Ritman

Post by Sokurah »

bucephalus wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:34 am I haven't heard of him being associated with the Design Design games before, but he's clearly listed on the database as having a hand in authoring them. He doesn't even list them on his own website. I know of the Chris Clarke association with Crystal Computing being renamed Design Design, but that's abut all I know.

Can anyone shed any more light?
It seems as he's made the loading screens, as it says "Jon" on two of them, so that's probably his creations.
Website: Tardis Remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games.
My games for the Spectrum: Dingo, The Speccies, The Speccies 2, Vallation & Sqij.
Twitter: Sokurah
Einar Saukas
Bugaboo

Post by Einar Saukas »

Sokurah wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:25 am
bucephalus wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:34 am I haven't heard of him being associated with the Design Design games before, but he's clearly listed on the database as having a hand in authoring them. He doesn't even list them on his own website. I know of the Chris Clarke association with Crystal Computing being renamed Design Design, but that's abut all I know.

Can anyone shed any more light?
It seems as he's made the loading screens, as it says "Jon" on two of them, so that's probably his creations.
What are these games that say "Jon" in loading screens?
Sokurah
Manic Miner

Post by Sokurah »

Einar Saukas wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:22 pm What are these games that say "Jon" in loading screens?
Dark Star and On The Run.
Website: Tardis Remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games.
My games for the Spectrum: Dingo, The Speccies, The Speccies 2, Vallation & Sqij.
Twitter: Sokurah