ZXBaremulator 3.H.8.std

Struggling with Fuse or trying to find an emulator with a specific feature. Ask your questions here.
zx81
Microbot

ZXBaremulator 3.H.8.std

Post by zx81 »

Hi,

I want to release a new beta of my bare-metal ZX Spectrum emulator ZXBaremulator, for Raspberry PI 2/3/3b.

The new features:

- Support for DualShock 4 & XBOX360 gamepads. I want to warn that XBOX360 wireless gamepad can't be used USB-wired. His USB socket can be used to recharge a battery, but isn't a full USB interface. The button for change joystick model is "SHARE" on DS4 and "BACK" on XBOX360. I need feedback of the first DS4 gamepad model (CUH-ZCT1x) and the original XBOX360 gamepad (only tested with a clone).

- No more 1100 files limit. I've tested with 1700 files. I want to develop a full file browser, I wish before Christmas, but...

- Some bugs squashed.

Download link: ZXBeta

Uncompress Zip file in an empty SD, copy your favourite games to "Tapes" directory and play...

Best regards
Atprez
Drutt

Re: ZXBaremulator 3.H.8.std

Post by Atprez »

Muy buenas, soy usuario de zxbaremu... ,Me parece genial, una experiencia muy fiel a la máquina real, solo lo añadiría algo , quizá exdos para poder grabar y cargar tap y snapshots, sería ideal para trabajar con el , muchas gracias y felicidades x el producto.
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Atprez wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:01 pm Muy buenas, soy usuario de zxbaremu... ,Me parece genial, una experiencia muy fiel a la máquina real, solo lo añadiría algo , quizá exdos para poder grabar y cargar tap y snapshots, sería ideal para trabajar con el , muchas gracias y felicidades x el producto.
Hola Atprez! Bienvenido!

Lo sentimos, pero el foro comprende muchas nacionalidades (muchas de ellas son ingleses ignorantes como yo :mrgreen: ), ¿puedes traducir tus publicaciones en google? Gracias!

Here is the previous post:
Very good, I'm a user of zxbaremu ..., I think it's great, an experience very true to the real machine, I would only add something, maybe exos to record and load tap and snapshots, it would be ideal to work with, thank you very much and congratulations x the product.
zx81
Microbot

Post by zx81 »

[mention]Atprez[/mention]

Thanks by your words about ZXBaremulator.

Really, ZXB loads TAP files without problem, exactly as do with TZX files. Snapshot loading is a planned feature, but I need free time to develop all my desired features, and the time is limited.
Atprez
Drutt

Post by Atprez »

Si si, me refería grabar en .tap, luego cargarlo como hace ahora y manejar tb las snapshots, me parece genial q estes con ello, a tu ritmo!
zx81
Microbot

Post by zx81 »

Hi,

I've uploaded a new beta version that solves a minor problem with joystick handling and adds support for Nintendo Switch Pro Controlled gamepad.

The download link is on first message.