Keyboards & Android emulators

Struggling with Fuse or trying to find an emulator with a specific feature. Ask your questions here.
Juan F. Ramirez
Bugaboo

Keyboards & Android emulators

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

The question might be silly. I have an old 10' Android tablet. Sometimes I run some emulators on it (Xpectroid, Marvin)... The size of screen makes it perfect to play but the use of a touch screen in most games spoils it.

What If I use a keyboard (say, one of those tablet covers with integrated bluetooth keyboard) to play. Will it work on these emus? Do they detect the keyboard?
beanz
Microbot

Re: Keyboards & Android emulators

Post by beanz »

Yes you can use one of those...I used to do that with a few generic android tablets.
Juan F. Ramirez
Bugaboo

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

Recently got a USB wireless keyboard and works great with a 10.1' Galaxy tab A, using Spectaculator for Android. Great gaming experience avoiding the annoying touch screen. Recommended.

uglifruit
Manic Miner

Post by uglifruit »

I bought "Pokemon Typing Adventure" for the Nintendo DS just for the very small (but very usable) bluetooth keyboard... Specifically to be my keyboard when I'm using the Speccy Emulator on Android Tablet/Smartphone. It's great! (and was only £9 from Argos!)
CLEAR 23855