World of Spectrum....

Y'know, other stuff, Sinclair related.
1024MAK
Dizzy

Re: World of Spectrum....

Post by 1024MAK » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:58 am

Pegaz wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:25 am
btw, I already told you that RMartins was recently banned (without proper explanation) and I almost cant believe you didnt notice it.
Maybe it should have been banned, but we dont know that, and we probably will not find out.
And why Vega+ should it be banned anyway?
5000 fans have invested their money in this project and I dont see why it's inappropriate to talk about it on the Spectrum related website.
Do you have any logical explanation, from independent point of view?
I did not realise that RMartins was recently banned. Sorry if you mentioned it in an earlier post, I must have missed that bit.

I can understand why Vega+ is banned. I don't agree with discussion being banned. However, if I was the owner/operator, admin or moderator of a Spectrum forum, a thread discussing the Vega+ would be subject to close moderation, simply because threads about it often end up going bad. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people who paid money coming on and talking about how unhappy they are with the situation. But it's all the other mud slinging that goes on that I don't like.

Yes, and I'm one of the people who now has less money in my pocket, but no Vega+ to show for it. It is a deeply disappointing state of affairs. And the occasional dangled "updates" are rather depressing (at least, for me).

Mark
0 x