Re: Friday Quiz - backstories

Post by Joefish »

Errr - Strangeloop?
Ast A. Moore
Rick Dangerous

Post by Ast A. Moore »

Rogue Trooper
Every man should plant a tree, build a house, and write a ZX Spectrum game.

Author of A Yankee in Iraq, a 50 fps shoot-’em-up—the first game to utilize the floating bus on the +2A/+3,
and zasm Z80 Assembler syntax highlighter.
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

While it could easily have been Horace goes Skiiing, Peter Shilton, Fred's Fan Factory or Mr Wong's Loopy Laundry, the answers is in fact:
Ersh wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:19 pmSarlmoor :)
Yep! That is one barking mad, slightly scary game. All done, drop me a PM if you've got an idea for a Friday Quiz™ and want to take next week's slot.
1 - You control this mutant creature who will stop at nothing to satisfy its only driving life force ... INSATIABLE, FEROCIOUS, VIOLENT HUNGER SQIJ
2 - It has been blue once, this sun. As blue as ice, and as hot as Satan's Heart.. Sarlmoor
3 - The sort of town where rebuilding means a new coat of paint, and where people queue up to queue up for a job! Urban Upstart
4 - For countless nights I have slept chained to trees to keep my deathly curse at bay, but now I am here.. Knight Lore
5 - Your mother, The Android Queen, has been badly damaged in an accident. Your father has been locked in a fridge with evil spirits by your mother. (Nice family eh!). Soft & Cuddly
6 - From the moment that Captain Xod's face appeared out of the static on the communicator, you knew he was in trouble. Xenon
7 - Thou fallest asleep in the 20th century and awake in the time of King Arthur and Camelot. Camelot Warriors
8 - Your plane crashlands in the dense jungle some distance from the headquarters. After deciding whether to go it alone or attempt the rescue together you set off. Ikari Warriors
9 - Out in the farthest reaches of our Galaxy there lives a rare creature known as the Tasty Space Griffin. Star Paws