Now On Kickstarter: Manic Miner & Jet Set Willy Playing Cards

Stuff for sale or wanted, hopefully MEGA+@rare!!!, or commercial projects
PeterJ
Site Admin

Re: Now On Kickstarter: Manic Miner & Jet Set Willy Playing Cards

Post by PeterJ »

[mention]DarkTrancer[/mention]

I agree with you completely. Part of the issue is that people of our sort of age band are supposed to have lots of disposable income, and these organisations are trying to tap into this. This is fine if they are good quality products, but others are questionable (or don't even exist).
Bizzley
Microbot

Post by Bizzley »

Readers will be disappointed\pleased to hear that this campaign failed to reach its goal last night, falling short of the required amount by £3635 (61%) and attracting a meagre 85 backers.

Undaunted, Elite Systems Ltd. say they are going to try again in a month or two with a reduced deck run that presumably means a much lower funding goal. Which means those of us who didn't want to touch this with a ten foot barge-pole the first time round can have the chance to do so all over again.
"He made eloquent speeches to an audience consisting of a few depressed daffodil roots, and sometimes the cat from next door."
Sokurah
Manic Miner

Post by Sokurah »

Bizzley wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:03 pm Which means those of us who didn't want to touch this with a ten foot barge-pole the first time round can have the chance to do so all over again.
Haha :)
Website: Tardis Remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games.
My games for the Spectrum: Dingo, The Speccies, The Speccies 2, Vallation & Sqij.
Twitter: Sokurah
Einar Saukas
Bugaboo

Post by Einar Saukas »

I just noticed that Roger Tissyman name is mispelled multiple times in the campaign page.