Spectrum+

Stuff for sale or wanted, hopefully MEGA+@rare!!!, or commercial projects
PeterJ
Site Admin

Spectrum+

Post by PeterJ »

Recently purchased on eBay. Needs new membrane. Tested as [mention]1024MAK[/mention] suggested with a piece of wire between the keyboard connectors and characters appear. The space key seems sticky and appears to have lost its springy feel.

I had planned to purchase a new membrane, but I have way to many computers already.

Complete with Power Supply (Original Spectrum style with higher 1400 mA with brand new plug. New aerial lead also included.

£46 including UK Postage. Payment by PayPal as gift please, or add PayPal fees on. Will stay on here until the next eBay maximum fee of £1 weekend.

Thanks

akeley
Dynamite Dan

Re: Spectrum+

Post by akeley »

Boy, that's real cheep. Wish I was in UK...
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

akeley wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:41 pm Boy, that's real cheep. Wish I was in UK...
Hi, I can ship outside of the UK at cost. I'm just selling it for what I paid plus the cost of the new aerial lead that I purchased specially.
akeley
Dynamite Dan

Post by akeley »

Shipping to me (PL) would be 16 pounds... Still cheap I guess...hmmm...nah, actually I think I also have enough Spectrums atm :) Don't want to turn into a hoarder, hopefully it will serve better someone else.

Appreciate the offer though!
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

Item now sold. Within one hour on eBay.