New Upload & Edit Facility

Broken link? Feature request? Anything related to the Spectrum Computing website here.
R-Tape
Site Admin

Re: New Upload & Edit Facility

Post by R-Tape »

[mention]Juan F. Ramirez[/mention] [mention]druellan[/mention] [mention]cha05e90[/mention] [mention]Alessandro[/mention] [mention]Ralf[/mention] (and everyone).

Can you hold off with using this at the moment. I'm having some problems getting all the files. If you have something to upload can you keep hold of it for a few days, or make it available online, or email instead.

(Can't answer your question Ale, sorry, there are much bigger issues to look at first).
Juan F. Ramirez
Bugaboo

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

Ok, next stuff will be uploaded via email when I make them, till we can use the facility again.

If you can't get any of the txt files I uploaded, please let me know.
druellan
Dynamite Dan

Post by druellan »

R-Tape wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:34 pm @Juan F. Ramirez @druellan @cha05e90 @Alessandro @Ralf (and everyone).

Can you hold off with using this at the moment. I'm having some problems getting all the files. If you have something to upload can you keep hold of it for a few days, or make it available online, or email instead.
No prob! Do you need me to send the files from Manic Pietro via email?
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

druellan wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:45 pm No prob! Do you need me to send the files from Manic Pietro via email?
No thanks. I got yours, they'll appear here in a day or two. I'll contact people privately for the files I need.
Ersh
Manic Miner

Post by Ersh »

Have the upload problems been resolved yet?
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Ersh wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:53 pm Have the upload problems been resolved yet?
Not yet no. Could you just email anything you have or announce with links on the forum for now pleez.