Page 2 of 5

Re: Predictive Search

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:09 pm
by RMartins
RMartins wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:56 am
...
I intend to change the behaviour, so that it will only select an item, if we physically select an item, instead of defaulting to the first one on enter.
...
This behaviour was changed, it no longer auto focus to the list.

NOTE: Be sure to force a refresh (CTRL+5 on windows, CMD+Shift+R on MAC), to get the updated Javascript files.

Re: Predictive Search

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:52 am
by hikoki
It doesn't work on Safari version 9.0.

Re: Predictive Search

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:22 am
by hikoki
hikoki wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:52 am
It doesn't work on Safari version 9.0.
It works only that just on the right top search box. Nice addition

Re: Predictive Search

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:18 am
by ZXDunny
Doesn't work at all here, Win10, Chrome latest. Deleted cookies, still nothing.

Re: Predictive Search

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:38 am
by PeterJ
hikoki wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:22 am
hikoki wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:52 am
It doesn't work on Safari version 9.0.
It works only that just on the right top search box. Nice addition
Correct. As per the first post, it's just the quick search. Does that work on Safari?

Re: Predictive Search

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:39 am
by PeterJ
ZXDunny wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:18 am
Doesn't work at all here, Win10, Chrome latest. Deleted cookies, still nothing.
I had to CTRL + F5 then reboot on W10.

Re: Predictive Search

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:22 am
by ZXDunny
PeterJ wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:39 am
ZXDunny wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:18 am
Doesn't work at all here, Win10, Chrome latest. Deleted cookies, still nothing.
I had to CTRL + F5 then reboot on W10.
No effect here, I've cleared cookies, refreshed hard with CTRL+F5 and rebooted Win10.

Still no predictive search.

Re: Predictive Search

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:40 am
by RMartins
NOTE: The only place where it's implemented right now, is on the quick search box. Top right corner.

I a bit confused, about the rest.

Doesn't run on Safari 9.0 ?
I'll check that.

Doesn't run on Chrome on Win10 ?
I checked Chrome, and it works, but you have to clear your cache, because the javascript file is being cached.

Re: Predictive Search

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am
by RMartins
ZXDunny wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:22 am
PeterJ wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:39 am
ZXDunny wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:18 am
Doesn't work at all here, Win10, Chrome latest. Deleted cookies, still nothing.
I had to CTRL + F5 then reboot on W10.
No effect here, I've cleared cookies, refreshed hard with CTRL+F5 and rebooted Win10.

Still no predictive search.
Did you notice that you need to use a different URL ?
https://spectrumcomputing.co.uk/index_new.php

Re: Predictive Search

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:45 am
by RMartins
RMartins wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:40 am
Doesn't run on Safari 9.0 ?
I'll check that.
Just confirmed that it works, On Safari 12.1.1, if using the correct URL.
https://spectrumcomputing.co.uk/index_new.php

Anyone else, having issues?