Search tool at website actually broken

Broken link? Feature request? Anything related to the Spectrum Computing website here.
Neil Parsons
Manic Miner

Search tool at website actually broken

Post by Neil Parsons »

Hi

I've tried to look for some games at SC database, but I've seen so many "Warning" errors given in return. For example:

Code: Select all

Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /var/www/html/functions.php on line 178

ZXDB powered software search

Home
    Forums
    Updates
    Releases
    Help!
    Contacts

Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /var/www/html/detail_general.php on line 55
Undefined ID
Warning: mysqli_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /var/www/html/detail_general.php on line 742

Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /var/www/html/detail_downloads.php on line 127

Warning: mysqli_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /var/www/html/detail_downloads.php on line 266

Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /var/www/html/detail_vid.php on line 22

Warning: mysqli_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /var/www/html/detail_vid.php on line 40
Even so, with every search, same thing happens.
PeterJ
Site Admin

Re: Search tool at website actually broken

Post by PeterJ »

Hi [mention]Neil Parsons[/mention]

I'm just updating the database to the latest version of ZXDB. Can you try in 10 minutes.

Cheers
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Chortle! That was bad luck Peter!

All's fine now.

In future you'll have to do the update at the lowest global average activity. Could be tricky given the time zones in question cover the Europe, the Americas and as far east as Siberia!

Maybe set an alarm for 3am in future? :mrgreen:
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

R-Tape wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:54 pm
Maybe set an alarm for 3am in future? :mrgreen:
Will do!
Neil Parsons
Manic Miner

Post by Neil Parsons »

PeterJ wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:12 pm Hi @Neil Parsons

I'm just updating the database to the latest version of ZXDB. Can you try in 10 minutes.

Cheers
Thanks so much!