ZX Spectrum Reviews Now Available

Broken link? Feature request? Anything related to the Spectrum Computing website here.
PeterJ
Site Admin

ZX Spectrum Reviews Now Available

Post by PeterJ »

We are very pleased to announce that the magazine reviews which have been lovingly typed in by [mention]Vampyre[/mention] are now available via Spectrum Computing. Chris has typed in reviews from all of the classic Sinclair magazines, as well as ACE, CVG and others over the years.

To access this great new functionality just go to a detail page for any 'classic game' and look under the 'Related Links' section

Click on 'ZX Spectrum Reviews (English)' and you will be taken to a new page with all of the magazine reviews displayed for your enjoyment:

I'm very grateful to [mention]Vampyre[/mention] for allowing us to use his API, our developer for building the required code to query the API, and to [mention]4thRock[/mention] for coding all the CSS to make the page look great!

Enjoy!
1024MAK
Bugaboo

Re: ZX Spectrum Reviews Now Available

Post by 1024MAK »

👍 8-)

Mark
:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :dance
Looking forward to summer later in the year.
Vampyre
Manic Miner

Post by Vampyre »

This is absolutely, utterly awesome. What a brilliant job you guys have done - I must admit I've a little tear in my eye.
ZX Spectrum Reviews REST API: http://zxspectrumreviews.co.uk/
Juan F. Ramirez
Bugaboo

Post by Juan F. Ramirez »

A(nother) really nice feature!