Broken link? Feature request? Anything related to the Spectrum Computing website here.
Guesser
Manic Miner

Re: Avatars and image links?

Post by Guesser »

AndyC wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:07 pm Which was the way of things on CSS 99% of the time.
R-Tape and I are trying our best to institute the same system here, but you're dragging the percentage down with your sensible comment :lol:
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Guesser wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:05 pm
R-Tape wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 6:40 pm Either way I'm too long in the tooth to start calling it Branston Chutney.
So why did you even mention it when it's clearly pickle? :P
Argh, look, it's complicated - pickle means chutney really, but nobody calls it chutney.

At least things are nice and clear for Ralf now...
Guesser wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:06 pm R-Tape and I are trying our best to institute the same system here, but you're dragging the percentage down with your sensible comment :lol:
What does he know? He can't even spell "segway" properly.
Ast A. Moore
Rick Dangerous

Post by Ast A. Moore »

R-Tape wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:29 pm What does he know? He can't even spell "segway" properly.
Your spelling is also wrong. It must be capitalized and have a ™ appended to the end. Ha! Gotcha! Now you’re in a pickle . . . or chutney . . . Whatever. Look, a squirrel!
Every man should plant a tree, build a house, and write a ZX Spectrum game.

Author of A Yankee in Iraq, a 50 fps shoot-’em-up—the first game to utilize the floating bus on the +2A/+3,
and zasm Z80 Assembler syntax highlighter.
1024MAK
Bugaboo

Post by 1024MAK »

Jam and banana for me.

In white bread of course :mrgreen:
:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :dance
Looking forward to summer later in the year.