Best Homebrew in last 5 YRs to not get physical release?

People are still making stuff for the Sinclair related machines. Tell us about new games and other software that runs on the Spectrum, ZX80/ZX81, Pentagon and Next.
zapiy
Drutt

Best Homebrew in last 5 YRs to not get physical release?

Post by zapiy »

What would you say is your top 5 homebrew games from the last 5 years that you would love to see get a physical release?
Mozartkügel
Drutt

Re: Best Homebrew in last 5 YRs to not get physical release?

Post by Mozartkügel »

I'm quite new to the speccy, so I can't really say what games are the best, but I've seen there's soooo many charming homebrews coming out for the spectrum all the time, that there has to be a lot of 'em that would've deserved physical releases. One game that immediately came to mind for me is Nixy the Glade Sprite, I was a bit bummed when I noticed there's no physical release of it :cry: Hopefully it will be released on tape later. :)
Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Post by Andre Leao »

zapiy wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:19 pm What would you say is your top 5 homebrew games from the last 5 years that you would love to see get a physical release?
You have here most of the homebrews since January 2016. Preparing the 2019 edition at the moment, but will go along the same lines...

https://planetasinclair.blogspot.com/p/almanaques.html
zapiy
Drutt

Post by zapiy »

Thanks guys, useful info, open for more.