The Legacy of the White Crane (Ishido 2)

People are still making stuff for the Sinclair related machines. Tell us about new games and other software that runs on the Spectrum, ZX80/ZX81, Pentagon and Next.
mzx
Dizzy

The Legacy of the White Crane (Ishido 2)

Post by mzx »

Hello!
I would like to introduce the second part of my 2015 game, The Legacy of the White Crane.
New part - new features: a taoist monk, Dalgon, who lives in the game. New game mode, a cooperative mode, where you can play with Dalgon. ULAplus support (unfortunately, it doesn't work properly in many emulators, but... there is a hidden menu (M+Z+X in menu), where you can activate ulaplus, and a few other things), Kempston Mouse support, more keyboard layout, joystick support, english, hungarian and noula+ version, and many other things that don't come to my mind... AY music...
download
Alessandro
Dynamite Dan

Re: The Legacy of the White Crane (Ishido 2)

Post by Alessandro »

Hi mzx, I liked Ishido and this new chapter looks, sounds and plays even better. Well done and thanks for sharing :D

One question: why the No ULA+ version is without AY sound?
mzx
Dizzy

Post by mzx »

Alessandro wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:17 pm Hi mzx, I liked Ishido and this new chapter looks, sounds and plays even better. Well done and thanks for sharing :D

One question: why the No ULA+ version is without AY sound?
Alessandro, I'm really glad you enjoyed the game! Sorry, indeed, for some reason there was no AY sound in noula+ version, I fixed it.
Alessandro
Dynamite Dan

Post by Alessandro »

Köszönom szépen! :D (That's about half of my Hungarian :lol: )