Black And White

People are still making stuff for the Sinclair related machines. Tell us about new games and other software that runs on the Spectrum, ZX80/ZX81, Pentagon and Next.
Alessandro
Dynamite Dan

Black And White

Post by Alessandro »

A new game (128K only) created for the Play On Retro project by the Pat Morita Team, authors of the great Ninjakul 2.

Download

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5XgZFp8VbE
djnzx48
Manic Miner

Re: Black And White

Post by djnzx48 »

I thought this game was released in 2019 (there was a thread about it here). Or is this an updated version?
Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Post by Andre Leao »

djnzx48 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:57 am I thought this game was released in 2019 (there was a thread about it here). Or is this an updated version?
It was just a demo. This is the full release
Ralf
Rick Dangerous

Post by Ralf »

This is a really great, pretty and good playing game which deserves that everybody tried it.

Unfortunately in current difficult time people,including me, may find it difficult to get enthusiastic about new games.

Bout I'll be returning to it, sooner or later ;)
stupidget
Dynamite Dan

Post by stupidget »

I can't open the ZIP file on my MAC, I get an 'Invalid Argument' error. Anybody got the ZIP file contents they could share?
Ast A. Moore
Rick Dangerous

Post by Ast A. Moore »

stupidget wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:51 pm I can't open the ZIP file on my MAC, I get an 'Invalid Argument' error. Anybody got the ZIP file contents they could share?
Odd. Worked fine for me. Will try it again tonight.
Every man should plant a tree, build a house, and write a ZX Spectrum game.

Author of A Yankee in Iraq, a 50 fps shoot-’em-up—the first game to utilize the floating bus on the +2A/+3,
and zasm Z80 Assembler syntax highlighter.
stupidget
Dynamite Dan

Post by stupidget »

Ast A. Moore wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:23 pm
stupidget wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:51 pm I can't open the ZIP file on my MAC, I get an 'Invalid Argument' error. Anybody got the ZIP file contents they could share?
Odd. Worked fine for me. Will try it again tonight.
Ignore me. I used Unarchiver rather than the default Archive Utility and it worked fine.
Ast A. Moore
Rick Dangerous

Post by Ast A. Moore »

stupidget wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:37 pm
Ast A. Moore wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:23 pm Odd. Worked fine for me. Will try it again tonight.
Ignore me. I used Unarchiver rather than the default Archive Utility and it worked fine.
Ah. I only use Unarchiver for RARs and the like.
Every man should plant a tree, build a house, and write a ZX Spectrum game.

Author of A Yankee in Iraq, a 50 fps shoot-’em-up—the first game to utilize the floating bus on the +2A/+3,
and zasm Z80 Assembler syntax highlighter.
akeley
Dynamite Dan

Post by akeley »

Ralf wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:53 am Unfortunately in current difficult time people,including me, may find it difficult to get enthusiastic about new games.
Au contraire :) For me this hobby is an increased source of positivity these days.