New Utility Z80onMDR - Transfer Z80 snapshot to Microdrive Cartridges

People are still making stuff for the Sinclair related machines. Tell us about new games and other software that runs on the Spectrum, ZX80/ZX81, Pentagon and Next.
Hedge1970
Dizzy

Re: New Utility Z80onMDR - Transfer Z80 snapshot to Microdrive Cartridges

Post by Hedge1970 »

TomD wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:08 pm
Updated OPUS support so it now can create 720kB DSDD disks. Download from the usual link.

TomD
I wonder if anyone uses the Opus. I tried but it was too far removed from all my other software and requires a quite large foot print on the desk so ended up going back to a standard-ish set up.
0 x

TomD
Dizzy

Re: New Utility Z80onMDR - Transfer Z80 snapshot to Microdrive Cartridges

Post by TomD »

Hedge1970 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:10 pm
TomD wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:08 pm
Updated OPUS support so it now can create 720kB DSDD disks. Download from the usual link.

TomD
I wonder if anyone uses the Opus. I tried but it was too far removed from all my other software and requires a quite large foot print on the desk so ended up going back to a standard-ish set up.
I believe there are still a few dedicated users, in fact I only created the OPUS version on request from somebody. I actually don't own one myself.
1 x
Retro enthusiast and author of Flynn's Adventure in Bombland, The Order of Mazes & Maze Death Rally-X. Check them out at http://tomdalby.com