New Game - Hibernated 1

People are still making stuff for the Sinclair related machines. Tell us about new games and other software that runs on the Spectrum, ZX80/ZX81, Pentagon and Next.
Morkin
Bugaboo

Re: New Game - Hibernated 1

Post by Morkin »

...So did anyone finish this?
My Speccy site: thirdharmoniser.com
druellan
Dynamite Dan

Post by druellan »

R-Tape wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:11 pm @druellan I see you've uploaded a .png (ta!), but if possible I'd like to get this one as a .scr.
Oh, my bad. Wrong option on FUSE :D
8BitAG
Dynamite Dan

Post by 8BitAG »

Morkin wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:25 pm ...So did anyone finish this?
Yep, within a couple of days of release. Waiting for the physical edition with the bonus game now. :)
8-bit Text Adventure Gamer - games - research.
8BitAG
Dynamite Dan

Post by 8BitAG »

My physical edition of Hibernated 1 arrived today! It's stunning. Comes with a manual, memory card, mission patch, poster, stickers and more. Oh... And you get the excellent two part bonus adventure Eight Feet Under too!

My copy is the ZX Spectrum/Amstrad CPC edition but there are plenty of flavours for fans of other 8-bit and 16-bit games too... See https://www.polyplay.xyz/navi.php?qs=hibernated for details.
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

8BitAG wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:01 pm My physical edition of Hibernated 1 arrived today!
Nice. Would you be able to check if the loading screen pixel data matches the loading .scr we have here? They're probably the same, but I want to make sure the original source is a bona-fide screendump and not a converted .png (the pixels look inverted).
8BitAG
Dynamite Dan

Post by 8BitAG »

R-Tape wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:26 pm Nice. Would you be able to check if the loading screen pixel data matches the loading .scr we have here? They're probably the same, but I want to make sure the original source is a bona-fide screendump and not a converted .png (the pixels look inverted).
Oh, I can do that anyway from the download version... Here's the main game's loading screen...
http://8bitag.com/temp/hib1-screen.scr
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Ta very much. Just XOR'd them together, annnnnddddddd...

...drum roll...

...perfect match!