Rubicon

People are still making stuff for the Sinclair related machines. Tell us about new games and other software that runs on the Spectrum, ZX80/ZX81, Pentagon and Next.
Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Rubicon

Post by Andre Leao »

Rubicon, another fantastic game. Two mega games in just one weekend it´s really amazing... :)

https://planetasinclair.blogspot.pt/201 ... bicon.html

R-Tape
Site Admin

Re: Rubicon

Post by R-Tape »

No time to play this until the weekend :x

A lot of AGD games including this one quote Allan Turvey and David Saphier as contributors. Does anyone know * if it means it uses AGDX and AGD Musiciser, or Allan and David contributed code specific to the game?

If the former we probably need to set up both as a new ZXDB feature, if the latter they should be added as contributors in the usual way.

[mention]Dethmunk[/mention] [mention]emook[/mention] [mention]highrise[/mention] ?
Einar Saukas
Bugaboo

Post by Einar Saukas »

R-Tape wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:12 pmA lot of AGD games including this one quote Allan Turvey and David Saphier as contributors. Does anyone know * if it means it uses AGDX and AGD Musiciser, or Allan and David contributed code specific to the game?

If the former we probably need to set up both as a new ZXDB feature, if the latter they should be added as contributors in the usual way.
If both Allan Turvey and David Saphier worked directly on these games, they must be credited as co-authors.

If neither of them worked on these games, but their tools were used to create these games, then they must not be credited as co-authors. But these tools must be credited. In this game, the game would get credited as "Authored with AGD, AGDX and AGD Musiciser".
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Yep that's what I meant :)
emook
Drutt

Post by emook »

Hi,

Nixy yes I have worked on (menu code, wrapper, loader, basic anticheat) - Rubicon I have not worked on.

I think sometimes people get confused as I'm a bit all over, as I do code / music and then people also use the musicizer.
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

emook wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:10 pm I think sometimes people get confused as I'm a bit all over, as I do code / music and then people also use the musicizer.
Cheers.

Aye I'm one of them! I've probably made a few errors that I'll need to check & correct. I'll be in touch in due course...