Hi everyone :-)

Whether it's Mire Mare or a BASIC tape you found in the attic, it needs to be preserved digitally. Post here and experts can help to do so.

Moderator: pavero

Ivanzx
Manic Miner

Re: Hi everyone :-)

Post by Ivanzx »

Welcome here, Michael! It is a pleasure that you come here and share all the unbelievable stuff you have regarding Spectrum rarities. Many MIAs have been recovered thanks to you, so I really appreciate it!
Frankie
Manic Miner

Post by Frankie »

Ivanzx wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:25 am Welcome here, Michael! It is a pleasure that you come here and share all the unbelievable stuff you have regarding Spectrum rarities. Many MIAs have been recovered thanks to you, so I really appreciate it!
Yeah, found out this is number one source now :)
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Frankie wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:26 am Full Title: Andromeda / Willibald
Year: 1984
Company: Tronic-Verlag
Author(s): Zuheir Urwani
Type: Arcade (Action & Maze)
Message Language:
Upload includes: Perfect TZX file of games. Scan of inlay, and instructions (German)
Source: From original tape
Filetype: TZX
Reason for Upload: uMIA title
Note: Andromeda isn't on WOS. There is a slightly different version of Willibald on WOS already, I think the version on this release is newer.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rqrcuxbtberts ... d.zip?dl=0
I'm (very slowly!) working through these. Isn't Andromeda/Willibald just the German language version of Willibald? So the files should be added to that ID? I don't think this should be a uMIA with a different ID.
Frankie
Manic Miner

Post by Frankie »

R-Tape wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:21 pm
Frankie wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:26 am Full Title: Andromeda / Willibald
Year: 1984
Company: Tronic-Verlag
Author(s): Zuheir Urwani
Type: Arcade (Action & Maze)
Message Language:
Upload includes: Perfect TZX file of games. Scan of inlay, and instructions (German)
Source: From original tape
Filetype: TZX
Reason for Upload: uMIA title
Note: Andromeda isn't on WOS. There is a slightly different version of Willibald on WOS already, I think the version on this release is newer.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rqrcuxbtberts ... d.zip?dl=0
I'm (very slowly!) working through these. Isn't Andromeda/Willibald just the German language version of Willibald? So the files should be added to that ID? I don't think this should be a uMIA with a different ID.
The one already online is also German isn't it?

This is an original release with two games on instead of just Willybald, so I think it deserves it own ID.

As I write I think this version is newer than the Willybald online, but of course you could mention that Willybald later was released on this compilation slightly modified, and just keep one ID :)
p13z
Manic Miner

Post by p13z »

Some might say,
that the quickest way to get stuff into the WoS database these days - is get it on SC / ZXDB..
:?