New MIA Harry Flynn Misión 45 (Spanish)

Whether it's Mire Mare or a BASIC tape you found in the attic, it needs to be preserved digitally. Post here and experts can help to do so.

Moderator: pavero

druellan
Dynamite Dan

New MIA Harry Flynn Misión 45 (Spanish)

Post by druellan »

I was looking for this game for a loooong time! I finally managed to recover it... well... kinda!

The original game was probably an Argentinean production for the Timex Sinclair 2068. A game entirely in Basic, but making use of the AY chip on the machine. At some point in time I decided to port the game to the Spectrum 48k, stripping the AY sound and replacing it with beep effects. I totally forgot I did that, I totally forgot I saved that on disc, I totally forgot that, even when the disc was deteriorated, I managed to salvage some usable information, I totally forgot this game was part of that information!

So, here it is, a very simple text-only multiple choice adventure game, with a cheesy but interesting sci-fi story.

I have no information about the year or the author name, and in fact, I'm not sure about the country, but some modism place it near Argentina/Uruguay, and since the Timex Sinclair 2068 was a popular machine in Argentina, perhaps this is the best bet.

I still need to dig more, but since at least I have a copy of the game, I left it here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jlpgefecydud5 ... 5.zip?dl=1