Preservation of MIAs

Whether it's Mire Mare or a BASIC tape you found in the attic, it needs to be preserved digitally. Post here and experts can help to do so.

Moderator: pavero

ADJB
Drutt

Re: Preservation of MIAs

Post by ADJB »

@Ralf

I actually mean the really dodgy stuff like the Russian compilations which were just total ripoffs.

Having said that some of the rip off Russian machines are very interesting.
Ralf
Rick Dangerous

Post by Ralf »

I´m posting loads of MIA's (most of them portuguese) in a weekly basis. You can download it here...
Thanks for it!
When I have some free time I'll check them for sure. I also hope that at some moment we'll be able to add them to the database here. For now, they are safe and available at your website, I guess :)
Ivanzx
Manic Miner

Post by Ivanzx »

Andre Leao, thanks for sharing all those MIAs, I saw your posts few weeks ago and your work is really appreciated ;)

By the way, in a Facebook group of Spectrum stuff, there was a guy from Romania who posted his works on the Spectrum, I will ask him again :)
4thRock
Manic Miner

Post by 4thRock »

Andre Leao wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:45 pm I´m posting loads of MIA's (most of them portuguese) in a weekly basis..
Nice, very nice! Those Astor tapes do look familiar. And it's always nice to see some Timex software.
Andre Leao
Bugaboo

Post by Andre Leao »

4thRock wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:05 pm
Andre Leao wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:45 pm I´m posting loads of MIA's (most of them portuguese) in a weekly basis..
Nice, very nice! Those Astor tapes do look familiar. And it's always nice to see some Timex software.
More to come. They´ll be safe at my dropbox, but I will give you all the stuff as soon as you ask. I will post soon more portuguese stuff you´ll be familiar, like mags an articles froms newspapers... :)