Merry Christmas

Broken link? Feature request? Anything related to the Spectrum Computing website here.
Ralf
Rick Dangerous

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Ralf »

Merry Christmas people.

Have a good, peaceful and jolly time, have some deserved rest from everyday hectic life, get the presents that you'd really like to get and not some shirt that you're not going to wear anyway ;)

Christmas should be a happy time but due to different reasons it's not always this way. If it was not so good in previous years for you, let it be different this time.

And have fun with our Spectrum hobby that we all share here. I hope it will never become dead, that there will be always, till we live, new games, hardware, projects and discoveries.

Finally I'd like on this ocassion to say my thanks to people who made this site. I fully understand that some decisions didn't come lightly but I also deeply feel that they were correct. And I suppose we can say that we already have some moderate success here ;) Forum is alive, database is alive, people are posting and contributing. It's really hard to achieve something like this in 2017. Forums are generally in decline nowadays, people became lazy, switched to Facebook where they write one sentence posts from their phones and upload selfies. Maybe I'm obsolete but I just like it the old way with longer, wiser posts and discussions that you can always easily return to them.

All the best to you people.
Evil Genius
Manic Miner

Post by Evil Genius »

A big thanks to Peter and the team

and

Happy Christmas one and all!
PaulJ
Microbot

Post by PaulJ »

Festive cheer (and beer) to you all.

Looking forward to next year and the many Speccy related things that are going on both personally and all around the world.
Paul Jenkinson | The Spectrum Show & other stuff!
1024MAK
Bugaboo

Post by 1024MAK »

Happy Christmas to everyone. And may the New Year bring less fighting in the Sinclair community ;)

Mark
:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :dance
Looking forward to summer later in the year.
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

1024MAK wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:21 pm Happy Christmas to everyone. And may the New Year bring less fighting in the Sinclair community ;)

Mark
I second that Mark.
RMartins
Manic Miner

Post by RMartins »

Wish you all an Happy Christmas ...
and a better 2018 for everyone.
R-Tape
Site Admin

Post by R-Tape »

Get dressed you merry gentlemen let nothing you dismay, for it is Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas Day!
(It is Chri-i-i-i-i-iasmas Day, it is Chri-i-i-i-i-ismas Day!)
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

I'm looking forward to a festive game of BAUBLE BLAST! later today.
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

I think my partner properly knows me. These are my presents...

Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
Alessandro
Dynamite Dan

Post by Alessandro »

Buon Natale gente!

Merry Christmas fellas!

And a big thank you to the SC staff and everyone else who keeps the Spectrum scene alive well into the 21st century. Best wishes :D :D :D