How to proceed with "little bugs"

This is the place for general discussion and updates about the ZXDB Database. This forum is not specific to Spectrum Computing.

Moderator: druellan

PeterJ
Site Admin

Re: How to proceed with "little bugs"

Post by PeterJ »

Hi [mention]8BitAG[/mention],

Just to give you an update. I've started as mentioned going through the first little bugs thread (which was the one before Dario started) and marking those which are already done. I'm also helping with the easy fix ones (such as change of classification) or similar). I won't be getting involved in the ones which need more investigation (as [mention]Einar Saukas[/mention] and [mention]druellan[/mention] look at those and I don't think my contributions would help). When I've finished I will report back to Einar and Dario the ones which need their help (These will be the ones without the reviewed mark).

So in summary you should see some of your earlier ones fixed in the next couple of updates. I hope this will go some way to resolving your concerns.

Peter
PeterJ
Site Admin

Re: How to proceed with "little bugs"

Post by PeterJ »

I've made a start at moving threads over to the new ZXDB fixes section.

Please can everyone help with the following:

If you see what can be considered a ZXDB bug report that is not in the the correct sub-forum please PM me so I can move it.

If you spot any bug reports which have been fixed, but don't have the 'reviewed' icon please PM me with the details.

Thanks