The Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh

This is the place to request ZXDB corrections (add missing data or fix incorrect information)

Moderators: druellan, pavero

PeterJ
Site Admin

The Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh

Post by PeterJ »

Hi,

Would it be possible to have the English Translation in the archive [mention]Einar Saukas[/mention]. I suppose its a mod, so not sure what your feelings are?

Thanks

Peter

http://www.indieretronews.com/2016/10/t ... 96-zx.html

https://spectrumcomputing.co.uk/index.p ... 96&id=5582
R-Tape
Site Admin

Re: The Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh

Post by R-Tape »

PeterJ wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:09 pm Would it be possible to have the English Translation in the archive @Einar Saukas. I suppose its a mod, so not sure what your feelings are?
Ta for the tip Peter. I've got the file, and can include it in the next update package if we all agree.

It has to be said that the Russian homage to Winnie ("Vinni Pukh") is wayyyy better. He's bonkers.

PJ - Removed YouTube link as file has been removed.
Einar Saukas
Bugaboo

Post by Einar Saukas »

PeterJ wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:09 pm Would it be possible to have the English Translation in the archive @Einar Saukas. I suppose its a mod, so not sure what your feelings are?
There's already precedent for unofficial translations from the old WoS archive. Therefore I see no point worrying about it now.
Einar Saukas
Bugaboo

Post by Einar Saukas »

R-Tape wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:54 pm Ta for the tip Peter. I've got the file, and can include it in the next update package if we all agree.
Thanks!
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

All bug reports in this thread were already applied to ZXDB database, therefore I'm now locking this thread for convenience.
✓ Reviewed