Little bugs 2

This is the place to request ZXDB corrections (add missing data or fix incorrect information)

Moderators: druellan, pavero

StooB
Dynamite Dan

Little bugs 2

Post by StooB »

Little bugs 2 thread has been locked.

It's still full of unfixed bugs (which are now being re-reported), and locking it has sent it to be bottom of the forum, out of the way and forgotten.
PeterJ
Site Admin

Re: Little bugs 2

Post by PeterJ »

What's the reason for wanting it unlocked. The threads are ordered by the latest posts. We don't want new comments on these do we?
StooB
Dynamite Dan

Post by StooB »

Einar Saukas wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:12 pm
PeterJ wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:44 pmI don't see the benefit of locking until all the issues are fixed
Just to be clear, the idea is locking any thread about bugfixes only after all bug reports in this thread were processed!

When there are still bug reports to be processed, we may still need to request further clarification, as I did recently. It won't help if we lock a thread before it's done.
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

OK. Just please be very careful that nobody starts new reports on these old threads, and only answer any requests that [mention]Einar Saukas[/mention], [mention]druellan[/mention] or I ask.

It will stay at the bottom of the list as it's in date order of the last post until someone asks for clarification.

Can you let me know which requests have been duplicated, so I can remove those, then will open it again. Thanks for raising this.
druellan
Dynamite Dan

Post by druellan »

I'm almost done with Cover Artists #1 and I plan to jump to that thread quickly and then to #3, so, yeah, perhaps it is a good idea to leave it open in case I need clarification about something.
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

Yes, as soon as we can have details of the re-reported bugs that [mention]StooB[/mention] mentioned, so I can remove them, I will open it up again.
8BitAG
Dynamite Dan

Post by 8BitAG »

I think there are still outstanding issues from the first thread too?
8-bit Text Adventure Gamer - games - research.
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

8BitAG wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:22 pm I think there are still outstanding issues from the first thread too?
Yes, hopefully [mention]druellan[/mention] can finish off the ones in little bugs one, that I have not yet cleared before going into little bugs two. I will email you [mention]druellan[/mention].
StooB
Dynamite Dan

Post by StooB »

PeterJ wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:38 pm Yes, as soon as we can have details of the re-reported bugs that @StooB mentioned, so I can remove them
in little bugs #2:
viewtopic.php?p=27261#p27261
in cover artists #2:
viewtopic.php?p=42822#p42822
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

Thanks [mention]StooB[/mention]. I will check those, then re-open the thread. Thanks
PeterJ
Site Admin

Post by PeterJ »

Comment added to Cover Artists and Little Bugs #2 re-opened. I don't think it would of made any difference to a duplicate report happening, but I have done what was asked.
druellan
Dynamite Dan

Post by druellan »

8BitAG wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:22 pm I think there are still outstanding issues from the first thread too?
I reviewed them and fixed several, but others might need more extensive work than I feel comfortable doing myself (merging entries, removing images and documents). I have them added to a spreadsheet to keep track and we already started works on some. I plan to do exactly the same to the #2 thread.