Space:1999

Propose new game/software design concepts or new game/software ideas. They can be as whimsical as you like, just be careful you don't ask someone to make it for you...
hitm4n
Manic Miner

Re: Space:1999

Post by hitm4n »

Just so you all know, i just bought the complete 2 season bluray boxset of Space 1999. Over and out :mrgreen:
I don't have anything cool to put here, so i'll just be off now to see a priest with yeast stuck between his teeth and his friend called Keith who's a hairpiece thief...
Morpheus
Microbot

Post by Morpheus »

hitm4n wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:00 am Just so you all know, i just bought the complete 2 season bluray boxset of Space 1999. Over and out :mrgreen:
Nice! :D

Not related to getting the game ported but I still think the Eagle was one of the best Spaceships ever designed.

R Tape loading error, 0:1
RMartins
Manic Miner

Post by RMartins »

Morpheus wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:34 am
hitm4n wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:00 am Just so you all know, i just bought the complete 2 season bluray boxset of Space 1999. Over and out :mrgreen:
Nice! :D

Not related to getting the game ported but I still think the Eagle was one of the best Spaceships ever designed.

I have a great Diecast model of a "medical" Eagle, like the one you have shown.

I never really understood how the crew fitted in the cockpit (taking as reference the side door on the medical pod, and Eagle head entry), since it looked larger when seen from inside, than the space that is left behind those big black "carvings" on the head of the Eagle, when seen from the outside. It's probably just movie magic :)