Fruity Frank

Propose new game/software design concepts or new game/software ideas. They can be as whimsical as you like, just be careful you don't ask someone to make it for you...
Spud
Manic Miner

Re: Fruity Frank

Post by Spud »

I don't believe either of you. I'm sticking with Da-mock-alls :P
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

You're all wrong. I refer to the time-travelling Bill and Ted, of Bill & Ted's Adventure, greeting philosopher Socrates as "So Crates!"
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
kokkiklhs
Dizzy

Post by kokkiklhs »

How about Fruity Frank, then?
:mrgreen:
kokkiklhs
Dizzy

Post by kokkiklhs »

After almost 3 years of our previous philological argument on the correct greek names pronounciation :lol: .....
...and after the release of the excellent Mr.Do! port for the Speccy, I see no further progress on the subject of this topic...
So I am calling all Speccy coders from around the world to have a look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-6kDNuVSwg

Notice that the colours that this game uses are more or less similar to the Speccy 8+7 palette (apart from some purple, which could be replaced by dark blue). So the original graphics for a multicolour attempt are almost ready from the MSX version... The music is 100% ready and I don't know if part of the disassembled code could be used as well, with the required adjustments.
Would it be THAT difficult???

Yesterday we were celebrating the 39th anniversary of our beloved Spectrum, so this could be a nice project for the 40th, perhaps???
:mrgreen: