DEVASM-Z80 - Cross Development Environment in Assembler for ZX-Spectrum based on PASMO

The place for codemasters or beginners to talk about programming any language for the Spectrum.
eurocamsuite
Drutt

Re: DEVASM-Z80 - Cross Development Environment in Assembler for ZX-Spectrum based on PASMO

Post by eurocamsuite »

I would like to thank all the users for their opinions on the cross-development environment DEVASM-Z80, which integrates only completely free tools (Freeware), for their contributions regarding the legal use of this software.

In this sense I want to declare that the Spectaculator legal license has been included since today (you can download it) in all the download links of the DEVASM-Z80 package as well as the SPECTACULATOR 5.3 emulator

Likewise, I take this opportunity to record in the present forum that on June 11, 2019 I have applied for express authorization for use in DEVASM-Z80 to the SPECTACULATOR author, Jonathan Needle.

In the case that the author pronounces in a negative sense regarding the authorization, I will be forced to modify the environment using another emulator.

Best regards and thanks to all!
PeterJ
Site Admin

Re: DEVASM-Z80 - Cross Development Environment in Assembler for ZX-Spectrum based on PASMO

Post by PeterJ »

Fantastic [mention]eurocamsuite[/mention]
Turrican
Microbot

Post by Turrican »

Thank you very much for that! :)