Exomizer 2.0.10

The place for codemasters or beginners to talk about programming any language for the Spectrum.
Bizzley
Microbot

Re: Exomizer 2.0.10

Post by Bizzley »

dwinters18 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:49 pm I was wondering if perhaps I am calling exomizer wrong - the following works for decompressing if using the 6502 decruncher:-

exomizer level test1.dat,0 -o test1.pak
If you are using this command then you are running it in the wrong mode, you need to replace "level" with "raw" for compression in this case.

For decompression you need to use the correct .asm file depending on whether you're decompacting forward or backwards which in the case of the command above is forwards so not one with "_b" in the filename.

Align exo_mapbasebits to a page boundary otherwise it will in all likelihood crash.

Works properly if you do all that, just tested it with a .SCR file since once you've decompacted it all you have to to is LDIR it to main screen to see if it's all good or not.
Last edited by Bizzley on Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"He made eloquent speeches to an audience consisting of a few depressed daffodil roots, and sometimes the cat from next door."
dwinters18
Drutt

Re: Exomizer 2.0.10

Post by dwinters18 »

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

That worked perfectly thank you!

I changed the mode to raw and using the exo_simple asm code everything as expected.

Thanks again! :)

D