The best Speccy game by Anco Software: discussion

General software. From trouble with the Banyan Tree to OCP Art Studio, post any general software chat here. Could include game challenges...
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

The best Speccy game by Anco Software: discussion

Post by PeteProdge »

Ah, Anco. Creators of that overrated and frankly diabolical football game series Kick Off. They put out just five games on the ZX Spectrum, here they are:

Kick Off
Kick Off 2
Kick Off World Cup Edition
Kingdom Of Krell, The
Rally Cross

...and they're up for the vote next week, but do warn me if there's something wrong with this list. Ta!
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
Turrican
Microbot

Re: The best Speccy game by Anco Software: discussion

Post by Turrican »

From a search in my Zx App, I found 2 more games:
Maria's Christmas Box and Strip Poker II Plus.
Is this correct?
TMD2003
Rick Dangerous

Post by TMD2003 »

...yes, it is the same Kick-Off I had on the Game Boy. Can't say I ever got much out of that game...
Spectribution: Dr. Jim's Sinclair computing pages.
Features my own programs, modified type-ins, RZXs, character sets & UDGs, and QL type-ins... so far!
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

Turrican wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:48 pm From a search in my Zx App, I found 2 more games:
Maria's Christmas Box and Strip Poker II Plus.
Is this correct?
Blimey, you're right!

These did not come up when I looked because this site has a 'safe' search,

In they go, and I'll be careful on the screenshots I choose!
Reheated Pixels - a combination of retrogaming, comedy and factual musing, is here!
New video: Nine ZX Spectrum magazine controversies - How Crash, Your Sinclair and Sinclair User managed to offend the world!
hitm4n
Manic Miner

Post by hitm4n »

PeteProdge wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:53 pmIn they go, and I'll be careful on the screenshots I choose!
You mean you'll make sure theres some boobies?
I don't have anything cool to put here, so i'll just be off now to see a priest with yeast stuck between his teeth and his friend called Keith who's a hairpiece thief...
PeteProdge
Bugaboo

Post by PeteProdge »

hitm4n wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:07 pm You mean you'll make sure theres some boobies?
This isn't Stormlord!