Why not make another ZX Spectrum bundle in itch.io ?

Stuff for sale or wanted, hopefully MEGA+@rare!!!, or commercial projects
firelord
Manic Miner

Why not make another ZX Spectrum bundle in itch.io ?

Post by firelord »

After the success of the ZX Spectrum aniversary bundle in itch.io, I was wondering why isn't any other ZX bundles.

When I search the term ZX Spectrum in itch.io, I get 1000+ results.
If there was a bundle with ZX games that cost eg 10$ , developers would earn something ( a few $ are better than nothing -I think).
I'm not talking about games with price tag in them. I'm talking about free games that the bundle will help us organize them in one place in itch.io.

For me -since I don't have time to play games - It is difficult to spend money on specific games.
I would pay to buy a bundle because I enjoy the cataloguing part more than the game playing part. :)

Another idea would be the earning to go to SC hosting team if the bundle starts from here (I don't know how easy it is for tax reasons).

I could submit my CSSCGC games but I believe that people will pay more NOT to submit them :)
Daveysloan
Manic Miner

Re: Why not make another ZX Spectrum bundle in itch.io ?

Post by Daveysloan »

I would definitely be up for that. Absolutely loved a Sheepie's bundle last time round & it introduced me to a few new games that I hadn't got round to playing, like those excellent PCNONO games.

Happy to provide any of our games for it (even though they're all free anyway.) or maybe tweak a sort of special edition one